#9 – Describing the indescribable state of cosmic consciousness
In the Fifth Freedom, Mars Sector 6 describes Cosmic Consciousness – the highest state of consciousness we can achieve on Earth.
Only a relative handful have ever experienced this state, and even fewer have tried to describe it publicly.
In one parable told by the nineteenth-century Hindu Saint Ramakrishna, four friends were out for a walk when they saw a place enclosed by a high wall and were eager to know what was inside.
One of them climbed to the top of the wall and was speechless with wonder at what he saw before him. He could not describe it; only cry out in awe and jump over the wall.
His friends quickly scaled the wall themselves to follow him. They could not describe it either, but the exquisite, blissful look upon their faces, and the sound of their exclamation as they gazed upon the Absolute, were enough to inspire others to follow them too.
This state is indeed something which cannot be described – only experienced, but by following someone who has been to the “other side,” we can, one day, experience it ourselves too.
That said, there are at least two people who have described this state for us in writing probably better than anyone else.
Catch the ninth episode of The Spiritual Freedom Show with Richard Lawrence as he explores this truly awesome indescribable state through the words of two people who have experienced it for themselves – and written about it: Paramahansa Yogananda and Master of Yoga Dr. George King.
- The experience of Cosmic Consciousness as related by Paramahansa Yogananda and Master of Yoga Dr. George King
- The critical step on the spiritual path which paves the way to your enlightenment
- What is meditation, according to Dr. George King
- An amazing spiritual experience that King Yoga devotee Tanya Solberg had on Mount Wakefield, a Holy Mountain in New Zealand
- A practical exercise led by Olav Solberg, a Priest in the Aetherius Churches, which you can use to help make the yoga breathing exercises taught by Dr. George King a part of your everyday life.
If you enjoyed this please share it on social media