17 DAYS OF SPIRITUAL WISDOM
A Disciple Remembers: 40 Years As Executive Secretary
As featured on Aetherius Radio Live.
Choosing to follow a master is good, but choosing to serve him or her and their mission, even in a small way, is better – and more important to the world as a whole.
In this month’s episode of Aetherius Radio Live, staff member Darren Ball interviews Richard Lawrence about his 40 years as Executive Secretary of The Aetherius Society for Europe, as well as Africa and Asia, which we mark today (September 22nd)! It is a unique and outstanding example of service to others.
Richard shares some important lessons in discipleship. We can learn from his experience serving his master, Dr. George King, in this role. These are lessons that every one of us can think about and apply on our own journey to enlightenment.
- The three stages of discipleship
- How to progress beyond a theoretical devotion to your chosen master
- The meaning of “Agni Yoga” and how Dr. King applied this to help his staff
- How Dr. King taught people responsibility and discipline – essential characteristics of any disciple
- Priceless stories about Dr. King that reveal what he was really like
Find out more about Dr. King
- The biography of Dr. King available as a hard cover or ebook
- The biography companion website which contains many of the best photos, audio extracts and videos of Dr. King’s life and teachings.
Together, these offer you a further opportunity to make your own connection with this great spiritual master.
About Richard Lawrence
Richard Lawrence is the Executive Secretary of The Aetherius Society at the European Headquarters and a Bishop in The Aetherius Churches. He worked very closely with Dr. King, speaking to him face to face or on the phone almost every day for over 20 years. He is an international bestselling author of 11 books, including Contacts With The Gods From Space, and Realize Your Inner Potential, both of which he co-authored with Dr. King. He is the co-author of The King Who Came To Earth (the biography of Dr. King), and the co-editor of Cosmic Voice (the journal of The Aetherius Society).
If you enjoyed this please share it on social media