The Knighthood and Consecration of His Eminence Sir George King
As featured on Aetherius Radio Live.
“I thus initiate you as Grand Knight Templar of the Inner Sanctum of the Holy Order of the Spiritual Hierarchy of Earth.”
Thus spoke the Lord Buddha to Master of Yoga Dr George King on December 5th 1978 in the mystical “city” of Shamballa, while Dr King was in a projected state, outside of his physical body.
It was a historic moment, recognizing his unprecedented service to humanity. Shortly thereafter, as a reflection of this great event, Dr King received a number of richly-deserved titles and honours on this physical plane.
He did not seek or need this recognition personally – but it served a significant role in his Mission to Earth.
In this episode of Aetherius Radio Live, Richard and Chrissie, both disciples of Dr King, talk about the deeper aspects of his knighthood and consecration, covering key points including:
- The importance and power of mystical, ritualistic succession
- The role of the Lord Buddha in his knighthood, and his experience on Shamballa
- The role of the Lord Babaji in his consecration as an Archbishop
- The line of direct succession from the Master Jesus
- The karmic manipulation made possible by the recognition he received on the physical realm
We hope you are inspired by this podcast. Please do not hesitate to leave us your comments below, or contact us directly, if you have any questions about the work that we do and how you can become a Friend of The Aetherius Society.
Share this inspiration!