Interview: Is God an Alien?
When people hear that intelligent life exists on other planets in this solar system, and even that we believe that Jesus is from Venus, understandably it raises all sorts of questions and doubts, especially in the light of data from NASA’s recent missions.
How could intelligent life possibly exist there? How could ANY life exist there? The surface temperature of Venus is reported to be around 900 degrees Fahrenheit, for example…!
In this 30-minute interview with Sean Moncrieff (newstalk.com) Richard Lawrence (Executive Secretary of The Aetherius Society for Europe, international bestselling author and UFO expert) answers some of the biggest questions about life on other planets in this solar system, including:
– Where is this intelligent life and why can’t we detect it?
– What are these beings like?
– Why are they visiting us?
– Are they hostile?
– Have they intervened in our history?
– Why don’t they land openly among us today?
– Can we communicate with them?
– Did mankind come from another planet?
– Is there a God? What is God?
We hope you are inspired by this interview! Please do not hesitate to leave us your comments below, or contact us directly, if you have any questions about the work that we do and how you can become a Friend of The Aetherius Society.
Share this inspiration!