The Aetherius Society is an international spiritual organization dedicated to spreading, and acting upon, the teachings of advanced extraterrestrial intelligences.
In great compassion, these beings recognize the extent of suffering on Earth and have made countless sacrifices in their mission to help us to create a better world.
The Society was founded in the mid-1950s by an Englishman named George King shortly after he was contacted in London by an extraterrestrial intelligence known as “Aetherius”. The main body of the Society’s teachings consists of the wisdom given through the mediumship of Dr King by the Master Aetherius and other advanced intelligences from this world and beyond.
The single greatest aspect of the Society’s teachings is the importance of selfless service to others. The Society’s motto is:
Service is the jewel in the rock of attainment.
As well as this, the Society’s beliefs encompass many different subjects, including:
- Oneness and the Divine Spark within all life; God is all
- UFOs and advanced life on other planets
- Prayer as a natural way of invoking and radiating spiritual energy
- Karma and reincarnation
- Yoga philosophy and practice, including yoga breathing and the chanting of mantra
- Kundalini, chakras and auras
- Spiritual energy and spiritual healing
- Psychic powers and intuition
- Enlightenment and cosmic consciousness
- The Mother Earth as a living Goddess
- Holy mountains
- Life at other frequencies of vibration, which are also known as other “planes” or “realms”
- Ascended Masters
The Society does not regard itself as the one and only path to enlightenment or salvation. It maintains that all the great religions are simply different expressions of the one essential timeless reality that is the Divine Source.
The Society’s symbol means “God manifesting itself as wisdom”, the left part being an ancient and holy symbol for God, and the triangle on the right being a symbol for wisdom.