The following will be viewable here:
1. Live Streamed Services of Thankfulness for Phases of Operation Sunbeam and the Saturn Mission
These Services, which are for Members only, will be live streamed here. Members will be notified of the dates and times of these in advance.
2. Live Streamed Services for July the 8th
These Services, which are for Members only, will be live streamed here. The Service times will be the same as those listed in The Aetherius Society Ecclesiastical Calendar.
3. Replays of some Services
Members will be able to watch a replay of some Services that have been first live streamed here or on the Aetherius Temple Online Services page. These will be available here from 9:00 am the following day for a period of 24 hours.
Replays will be available for the following Services:
- Services of Thankfulness for Phases of Operation Sunbeam
- Commemoration Services with the exception of those held on July 8th
How to join the live stream area for Members
- You’ll need to enter a password to ensure you’re a member of The Aetherius Society. If you do not have the password please email us on [email protected]
- Enter the password above. (Please note that the password is case-sensitive.)
- Once you have entered the password, press the blue play button.
Having trouble with the video?
If you are having trouble with the video, please try the following steps:
- Try refreshing the browser window. After it has refreshed, wait about 30 seconds and see if the video improves for you.
- Try switching to/from 4G (Mobile Data) or WiFi. Wait about 1 minute and see if the video improves for you.
- Try using another device. For example, try a mobile phone or a tablet if you are using your desktop, and vice versa.
Having trouble with the audio?
If you are having trouble with the audio only, please ensure your own device is not muted.
If none of these steps work, please contact us via chat, which is the conversation icon at the bottom right of this screen.