Programme of Lectures and Workshops in Barnsley at the Northern UK Branch
All events are held at the following address:
Northern UK Branch
350 Sheffield Road
South Yorkshire S70 5TU
For information and bookings, please contact:
Tel: 01226 744659 or email: [email protected]
Saturday, 14 September 2019, 2-5pm, £25 (£20 Members & Friends) – including a free book Contact your Higher Self through Yoga
MYSTIC YOGA BREATHING
With Diane Rebello
In this practical and inspiring workshop, you will be introduced to a powerful system of spiritual breathing exercises based on ancient practices carefully put together by a master of yoga – Dr. George King.
Benefits reported from yoga breathing include:
• Increased vitality and alertness
• Control of stress and more natural sleep
• Greater confidence and more positive thinking
• Improved concentration and memory
• Enhanced psychic and intuitive abilities
• Clarity of thought and sense of purpose
• Stronger awareness of the Divine Self
Diane has been a student of yoga and spirituality for over 40 years. She is an ardent practitioner of the subjects she teaches and is an experienced speaker and workshop presenter.
Please book to confirm your place on this popular workshop.